October: the heat of summer is gone, typhoon season is over, and if you can cosplay like a pro, money-making season! In this month’s NAGMAG:
• Check out the best places to try local Nagoya food with the Nagoya Meshi Festival – a huge, local restaurant crawl.
• Get the lowdown on the Nag’s visual art scene from FAE founder and artist James Goater.
• How to restaurant in Japan – for the fresh blood among us.
• You’re gonna practice your Japanese tomorrow right? Wrong. Do it today you lazy gaijin. NPO can help you.
• Daniel Ostrander gives us the scary rundown on the hoard of Halloween parties in the Nag this month.
• Learn how to take a real tea break at Kakien.
• Mark Guthrie’s first installment of NAGMAG’s new series about a regular ALT who happens to be the second coming of Christ.
• Our extensive list of where to eat and drink in the Nag.