The days are getting cooler but NAG is staying hot. Check out everything going on in our town in this month’s issue of NAGMAG:
• Over 1,200 party goers came to The Haunted and The Sexy Halloween at MAGO. Here are the pics!
• Daniel Ostrander offers up some sound advic
• Shoe Bonanza makes shoes that fit your feet
• Delicious and Sophisticated Teppanyaki in Sakae
• Mark Guthrie samples a tasty Hawaiian..
• The latest edition of the NAG NEWS
• Foreign artists from around Nagoya will be displaying their work at the Nagoya International Center this month
• Our extensive list of where to eat and drink in the Nag