November brings orange leaves, and your last chance at hanging outside a bit before Nagoya’s frigid-ass winter sets in. Mark isn’t impressed: “At other parts of the year, the castle is a serene, majestic area, a place of contemplative beauty. Now, however, it’s fucking crazy.” (cover)
In the mag:
• The 28th Foreign Artists’ Exhibition
• The Sexy Halloween Photos
• The 5th Annual Nagoya Pole Dance Party is going to be huge!
• Dreamcatcher at The Chikusa Playhouse Nov. 23 ~ Dec. 1
• Fun with Autumn leaves!
• Layers Aloha Dining Offers Up Burgers and Pancakes Hawaiian Style!
• And much more…