The March NAGMAG is here!
Spring has arrived – 20 degree temperatures with it – and what better place to chill (ha ha) and enjoy the balmy weather than at the new pub and restaurant Coat of Arms’ outdoor terrace? (COVER) Sakura season is just around the corner, and we here at the NAGMAG are looking forward to seeing you hitting the bottle under the trees at Tsurumai, or in our case, Heiwa Park.
In this month’s mag:
• St. Patty’s Day! Don’t miss the parade on the 16th, and new entry to the NAG(mag) bar scene, Peat.
• Mark Guthrie is (still) naked!
• Sayonara Dos and Don’ts!
• Can’t wait for NAG’s Costco? Get “the goods” delivered by Yoyomarket instead…
• Unitour wants YOU to visit Cebu!
• The D.O. has the L.D. on all the places to be in NAG this month…
• Vinny Vintage’s Nagoya Spring JAM
• RIP Justin Ginther. We are going to miss you.