You aren’t going to be snowboarding down Hirokoji-dori in what must be Nagoya’s mildest winter ever. If you want to get out of town and hit the slopes, don’t go unprepared – take NAGMAG’s special Snow Guide 2014!
In this month’s mag:
• ACCJ New Year Party Photos by Andy Boone!
• Hakuba Alps Backpackers, our pick for the best place to spend your snowy February.
• Mark Guthrie explains Setsubun and The Naked Man Festival.
• The perfect time to visit Thailand is always!
• Daniel Ostrander offers up some sound advice
• If you are an American who owns a business in Japan you may not be filing your taxes correctly!