August and Obon are here and for most of you that means SUMMER VACATION! Not here at the NAGMAG office, however. In between watching the new season of Breaking Bad and causing nationwide power shortages with our generous air-con usage, we’ve been toiling away on this month’s issue of NAGMAG:
• Hop On The Sexy! This August 25th!
• Admiral Perry’s Long-lost Diary
• We profile and interview some of the big players in the Nagoya hip hop scene (cover)
• Mark Guthrie has tips on keeping cool in this f#cking hot weather
• Escape to Hamamatsu
• The Nagoya International Charity Film, Music and Arts Festival (or TNICFMAF for short.)
• Bars and Restaurants so you can find somewhere to get smashed during your time off.