April and Sakura Season are here! April is just only mainly about getting drunk while admiring cherry blossoms – we also have the story of a man who raised four million yen for charity kickboxing, as well as other spring-related fun.
In the mag:
• Ask Kazuhide
• Nagoya’s very own soccer team, Shonai F.C.
• A new Japanese school in Sakae
• A complete guide to 2012’s (the world’s final?) Hanami season
• Harry Hill gets in the ring to fight for HOPE (cover)
• Daniel Ostrander’s NAG Live
• Adam Miller pays to see some films
• Ozzie Lunch at the Red Rock
• And our extensive bar and restaurant listings!